Donate a Car
Donate your vehicle to Cars for Homes, Bay Area – Houston Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program, to build homes for local families.
Your car donation will support our work in the Bay Area of Houston, La Marque, Texas City, Galveston, and La Porte. It’s quick and easy – just three quick steps. Your donation may also be tax deduction.
We accept more than just cars. We also accept trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Best of all towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Houston, TX?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Texas?
- The State of Texas will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.